Dr. Joseph A. Leonetti
Dr. Joseph A. Leonetti was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He attended the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and following graduation he attended Tufts New England School of Dental Medicine. After earning his DMD degree, Dr. Leonetti completed a Fellowship in Dental Anesthesia at the Medical College of Pennsylvania and a Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the New York University/ Bellevue Hospital in New York, New York. Dr. Leonetti then entered into private practice in 1983.
As a dedicated husband and father of three children, Dr. Leonetti has many interests outside of oral surgery. His hobbies include golfing, coaching baseball, and playing drums.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Chester County Dental Society
- Main Line Dental Study Group
- Paoli Memorial Hospital and Surgery Center Staff
- Ethics Committee Paoli Memorial Hospital, 1995-present
- Paoli Memorial Hospital
- Paoli Surgery Center