Dr. Keith Silverstein
Dr. Silverstein attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. After earning his DMD degree, Dr. Silverstein completed the University of Pennsylvania Medical School, where he earned his MD degree. Dr. Silverstein then completed Oral and Maxillofacial surgery residency at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital. Dr. Silverstein then practiced and lectured as assistant professor at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the Univeristy of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Silverstein then entered private practice with Dr. Leonetti in 2000.
As a dedicated husband and father of three children, Dr. Silverstein has many interests outside of oral surgery. His hobbies include biking, fishing, and competing in triathlons.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Delaware Valley Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Delaware Valley Dental Society
- Paoli Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Surgery Center of the Main Line
- Paoli Surgery Center